Friday 15 July 2016

Empress British Special Forces

These were completed recently and are from Empress Miniatures, packs SA S7 & SA S8 - although there may be a ring in from another pack too. I believe these are a relatively recent release of British Special Forces from them.


The British Special Forces have made it to Whatchicalitstan to curb the growing power of the Warlord & his inner circle.... (see previous post).











Great sculpts from Empress once again, plenty of detail & realistically proportioned.

On the workbench right now....28mm Perry Miniatures British for the Peninsular War... :-)

All the Best,

John.

13 comments:

  1. Outstanding job, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, great work on great models

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool figures and great brushwork on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day Rodger, thanks for the encouragement. US special forces will be up next.

      Delete
  4. They are lovely- the camo looks spot on and the bases finish them off nicely.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pete, I'm really glad you liked the bases too.

      Delete
  5. John, can you lend me 10% of your talent with a brush mate?

    Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate!
      Sure, you pay for the plane ticket & I will zip over and share all my painting secrets ;-)

      Delete
  6. They look simply amazing. You are a one of the main the reason I am going to consider getting Empress Miniatures. My only hope is I can paint at least half as good as you :)

    ReplyDelete

17th Century Characters...mostly

 Here are some 17th Century character miniatures I finished recently.  28mm metal, mostly from Wargamer Poland: https://sklep.wargamer.pl/gb...